I suggest you ...

Import CSV

Exporting all memos into a CSV file is one of good features in momo. If we can import a CSV file to momo, it will be useful for us to integrate existing text memos into momo.

90 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark WelbedachtMark Welbedacht commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the the app 'Catch' (somewhat similair app as momo) will terminate service next month they provide an option to export the notes as HTML (including images), CVS, Text, and Enex files. It would be great if one of these generated formats are supported by momo to make the transition from Catch to Momo very easy.

• Daric ChanDaric Chan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do i import csv file? E mail sent twice no reply, poor support. Am using android base software B-Folders

• Udo SchirmerUdo Schirmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also failing to import a csv file. The select button in the upload bar doesn't bring any action. Triying to write the path and name in the field doesnt't work too.
        My system is win xp pro -
        BTW: A very nice app - also the web interace is good. Keep on going!

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Momo Team

I installed the latest 4.2.1 version and tried to sync with the records I had on Mononote web before but could not work.
        I tried to sync button on my Iphone but it could not establish connection,, not sure if it is the server problem.
        I used my gmail account and sync worked fine before.. Would you please advise how to resolve this issue?

• Andy WongAndy Wong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been trying to import my .csv file to momonote website, but failed to do it. The 'uploading a file' bar is keep moving, but has no further screen.
        Any advice?

• Mike38Mike38 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a method of importing data from an iPhone Diary app called "Momento" please?

• adetoye50adetoye50 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have been unable to import my google calendar to my Momo application,i tried all possible means to no avail. Please let this application be compatible with google calendar Sync and Push,Notification and Reminder.

It is a very very lovely application but a lot of work still need to be done so we can enjoy endless usage of this application.

Thanks and Regards,

adetoye"50"

• ksjunAdminksjun (Admin, momo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you export notes from Outlook, csv files doesn't have 'Created' field . So we can't import original date and time of memos, but importing memos will be sorted by original order.

• gwebgweb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How are dates assigned when you import from Outlook Notes? What happens if you have 30 notes with the same "Created" day and time?

• bigchoibigchoi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great Idea! If this feature become possible, I might be able to import all my daynotez writings into momo!

Feedback and Knowledge Base