I suggest you ...

edit tags

Can tag names be edited? It would be very handy to rename a tag and have all notes with that tag have the new tag name. Currently it seems I have to go into each note and change the tag manually -- very tedious! Thanks.

534 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    neely.peterneely.peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1st of all, Momo rocks my socks. Best app ever. Ever, ever, ever. 2nd. It's so easy to make a mess so please add tag editing that adjusts all of my previous entries. with that feature momo ceases to be reference and becomes an all powerful omnipotent aggregator for uses like GTD and project planning! I tell everyone to buy this app! love you guys!

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. It would make the program so much more useful because it allows for users to reorganize their notes as their collection grows. And it is very tedious to have to edit every single note.

• Mark HMark H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. I really need to be able to both delete tags (with the option of deleting or not deleting the associated notes) and rename tags.

I see that the status is "planned". Any estimate for when?

thanks

• GaleGale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I imported my memos from my Palm files, I had a joice of selecting one record or all memos. So, it would also be a great convenience to be able to delete all memos with a certain tag or even delete the tag, itself and its associated data.
        Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base