I suggest you ...

please create momo for android phone

create momo utility for android phone. we can enter and share memos between iphone and android

337 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this app but now I am almost 100% android. Anyone know if or how to import my years of info with MoMo to Diaro?

• saxicolasaxicola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have now moved to Android's Diario which is very good. I could be tempted back to Momonote if there was an Android version, but I have despaired of the lack of support so probably wouldn't now..

• RangoRango commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android Diaro app is now much better app. It sync over dropbox, have very nice interface, tag and category support... And also in Diaro you can export all posts, or posts related to some tag, in pdf, together with pictures - diaro has upload option - all files are kept on your dropbox account... leave Momo and go to Diaro :)

• psps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please test with android browser at least.. Display broken and can not use it

• saxicolasaxicola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is one called 'Diaro - diary writing' very similar but does not yet sync with online version so no good. Also I'm not clear whether I could import the database from Momo. is the only app that syncs to online so efficiently. So my future choice would be to stick with Momo but if Diaro get there first I may have to change!

• GPFGPF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also very keen for a Momo app for my new android! Has anyone found any Android app with similar features as Momo? I'm looking but can't see anything so far.

• KhaymanKhayman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im afraid that this company and app are dead.
        No answer here and no response when i send mail.
        Really so sad, the most used app on my iphone.

• KhaymanKhayman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My work is forcing me to switch to android and there is only one thing that is a problem, there is NO android app! i rally don't what to use evernote and it would hurt to be forced to go to them instead of your beautiful app.
        i would easy pay 30 usd for an momoapp for android.
        Pretty pleeeease!

• DeirdreDeirdre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this in the works? I've been hunting for an Android app that would let me import my 3 years of entries and let me sync online as well, so far I haven't found anything to match Momolog. This is very frustrating!

You are missing out on a ton of potential Android users and people who used Momolog on their Apple device but have now switched.

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to use Catch bit I really miss Momo, I would pay for the APP

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have undreds of notes here, but I throw away my iPhone for a new BETTER Android.
        I can use Momo only via web, and only for the last 100 notes! (due to new browsers compatibiliy)
        It seems that you have abandoned us..

• sicharlessicharles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously. This thread had been up for about 18 months now and the status has been 'planned' for all that time. With Android now taking a very high percentage of the mobile market I think now is the time to get an Android app out there. Evernote really annoys me, and loved using Momo on my iPod Touch but since that died and I am now on android I haven't used it at all. I would be very willing to pay for the app!!

• friendinmefriendinme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would be willing to pay for an android app. I have an EVO and will never own an iPhone :)... but I love momo.

• MisterMister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz, make it as soon as possible! I thrown away my crappy old iPhone and now I just have a wonderful android device! I can't continue using Momo only via web.. very frustating.. Don't let me switch to Evernote!

• GonlineGonline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

저도 제발 안드로이드 어플좀 만들어주셨으면 합니다. 저는 갤럭시탭(GalaxyTab)을 쓰고 있는데, 좀 더 넓은 화면에서 모모를 이용해보고 싶습니다. Please make android version~!!!

• MunchMunch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

저도 똑같은 상황입니다. 아이패드 아이팟 아이폰에서 평생해둔 메모가 옵티머스큐로 넘어오면서 모모노트때문에 두개의 핸드폰을 가지고 다닙니다. 최대한 빨리 안드로이드 버젼 부탁드립니다.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base