I suggest you ...

print

just print out a note or a list of notes.
sooo usefull

158 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    laurent65laurent65 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ian Cowden Ian Cowden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also ability to choose to print by tag in Chronilogical order, so I can have for example all my Meetings in date order or Projects in date order

• W.O.GeberzahnW.O.Geberzahn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So long that I'm waiting for simple printing! My diary gets longer and longer and I want to export it and than print, take it away on paper. Why does ist last so long?

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apart form simply printing, it would be great if one is allowed to choose between several templates and also to print based on smart lists. Ideally, I would like to be able to print a section of my notes that represent my most important notes for a year as a small booklet (such as into a pocketmod, for instance). Thus it is crucial that users are allowed to set body, heading, margins.

Looking forward to seeing it....

• sinkingthomsinkingthom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So far, Momo has been a wonderful tool. What would be most helpful is to be able to group by tag and print out a range of dates - I had this capability with DayNotez on my Palm and it was very useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base