or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • romeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you have a momo then hit me up let me know wuz on your mind.....

• prokim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm considering to use momo as "todo organizer". If you allow me to email memos to momo, momo would be the perfect alternative of Google Tasks which I'm using now.

• macbliss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to see this feature implemented sooner rather than later, as it would be easiest way to get memos into Momo from a desktop.

Right now it takes about 10 seconds to add a new memo to Momo web app from a browser on Mac OS X.

I guess web version is not optimized yet for large amounts of memos. Unfortunately this makes web version relatively unsusable for adding or editing memos.

The iphone app is quite responsive with large numbers of memos. I hope to see this in web version too, in addition to being able to email a memo into Momo, a feature I have been eagerly looking forward to.

• mochi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

posting a memo to momo via email would be useful because I can post my public memo to momo, twitter and other similar services at one time.

• macbliss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you implement this feature, if you can make the memo take the time and date from the original email, that would be great. Of course this would probably only apply if it is a forwarded email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base