I suggest you ...

native mac app

Hey guys! And thanks for a great service on the web and a very nice app on the iphone. I would like to have a momo app in my dock, a native mac app that works the same way that the iphone app does (syncing when I want it to). Simply because I don't always have an internet connection, but always have something to write down.

867 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This tip may help some of you. Using the osx app called Fluid (free) you can make an application from a websites. And add that application to your dock for quick access.
    Downside: You'll need an internet connection to access your MomoNote account.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am one of the many Mac users who really would like to have a Mac App of MomoNote on the desktop!!! Thanks!!!

• Anne Lynx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really miss a Native MAC app for momo note. I really like using it on all my Apple devices, but a own Mac App would make it even better, because then I don´t have to rely on having an Internet connection to write my momo´s....

• beet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Gears has been deprecated I think, and no longer works on Mac anyway. I would totally buy a native OS X Cocoa app from the App store though!

Or you could license an API to third party developers... just a thought.

• WawWaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mac app(other webdav server - same as omnifocus) + iphone app + ipad app + web

perfect cloud sync.

• FS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mac App please. Now that the Mac app store is here, you guys should really have a Mac App in it.

• Seth Kahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - a native Mac would be awesome. Can you give us a timeline so we can start expecting?

• jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gears are no longer going to be supported, I understand, in favor of html5. Still, a desktop companion app like simplenote's menubar item would be great... that or syncing with standard apple apps (calendar/mail notes).

• Scott Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is the planning process coming? It would be much easier to create memos on the mac and then sync to the iphone for portable reference.

• coolfinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, quick question however, would this add the functionality recently delivered to the iphone app to the web/gears version. e.g. addition of folders etc

• achrysos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely want to give huge support towards development of native, stand-along mac app. Would still want to remain connected/synced to the momo "cloud" however.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base