I suggest you ...

native mac app

Hey guys! And thanks for a great service on the web and a very nice app on the iphone. I would like to have a momo app in my dock, a native mac app that works the same way that the iphone app does (syncing when I want it to). Simply because I don't always have an internet connection, but always have something to write down.

866 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This tip may help some of you. Using the osx app called Fluid (free) you can make an application from a websites. And add that application to your dock for quick access.
        Downside: You'll need an internet connection to access your MomoNote account.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am one of the many Mac users who really would like to have a Mac App of MomoNote on the desktop!!! Thanks!!!

• Anne Lynx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really miss a Native MAC app for momo note. I really like using it on all my Apple devices, but a own Mac App would make it even better, because then I don´t have to rely on having an Internet connection to write my momo´s....

• beet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Gears has been deprecated I think, and no longer works on Mac anyway. I would totally buy a native OS X Cocoa app from the App store though!

Or you could license an API to third party developers... just a thought.

• WawWaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mac app(other webdav server - same as omnifocus) + iphone app + ipad app + web

perfect cloud sync.

• FS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mac App please. Now that the Mac app store is here, you guys should really have a Mac App in it.

• Seth Kahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - a native Mac would be awesome. Can you give us a timeline so we can start expecting?

• jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gears are no longer going to be supported, I understand, in favor of html5. Still, a desktop companion app like simplenote's menubar item would be great... that or syncing with standard apple apps (calendar/mail notes).

• Scott Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is the planning process coming? It would be much easier to create memos on the mac and then sync to the iphone for portable reference.

• coolfinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, quick question however, would this add the functionality recently delivered to the iphone app to the web/gears version. e.g. addition of folders etc

• achrysos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely want to give huge support towards development of native, stand-along mac app. Would still want to remain connected/synced to the momo "cloud" however.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base