I suggest you ...

native mac app

Hey guys! And thanks for a great service on the web and a very nice app on the iphone. I would like to have a momo app in my dock, a native mac app that works the same way that the iphone app does (syncing when I want it to). Simply because I don't always have an internet connection, but always have something to write down.

867 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ian.yorston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely want a Mac App on the desktop. Preferably one that can handle more than one momo account.

• jacobking2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a mac widget for embedding Google Gears stuff on the dashboard? If so, problem solved. If not, Google should get to work on it.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Google Gears idea wouldn't work, because the whole point would be to be able to sync with the Mac for backup as well as online access -- just need a simple app, something like Things (http://culturedcode.com/things/), which provides a simple Mac desktop app as well as an iPhone app for its straightforward to-do list. I'd pay for it, happily...

• ariel.churi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you did make an app something small with no features beyond the iPhone version. Just creating and tagging a note in Quicksilver from inside any program would be perfect.

• ariel.churi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a desktop app called Together. It is similar to Yojimbo. I would love it if it synced with that. Syncing with other programs seems nice as we use them for other files even if we have moves our notes to momo.

• martinreed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What would be even better would be to be able to have momo as a dashboard widget!
    I previously had Notes on my iPod touch, Outlook Notes on my PC laptop, stickies on my dashboard, notes in my mobile phone and stuff in Mail and iCal. NONE of which synced!!! So now I have momo, and have moved everything into that, but for some reason you can't create a widget of it from Safari as Google login fails

• s-miyashita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or support syncing with existed apps, i.e. Yojimbo. By AppleScript or other ways, maybe.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base