I suggest you ...

flag/star memo option

Tags are great. And the implementation is first rate.

But sometimes you want an even quicker way to mark an item. With stars, like in gmail and google reader you can quickly mark and item you want to access later. Like Momo, both support tags (called labels/folders) for further organization.

A good example of how to use stars in Momo.

You want to go to the grocery store. You create a list, one memo for each item and tag your items "groceries." You may even go further and add a tag for each store you have to go to where the item you want resides (or has the best price). i.e., "vons," "healthfoodstore"

With stars or flags you could reuse your list over and over -- and keep the same tags "Groceries" and one for each store -- but only select the ones you wanted to use for each trip to the grocery store by starring/flagging them.

Better yet, you could have an easy way to "check them off" as you buy them without having to open up the memo and delete the tag "groceries" for example.

Think it could work just like gmail/greader star system. You could use it on the ipod for quickly selecting or deselecting items on your list. Great for temporary and reusable lists like groceries.

Of course to just use tags, you could add another tag like "2buy" -- or something, but it would still require opening up each memo and deleting the tag. It works, but isn't as streamlined as it could be with a "one touch/one click" options that stars could provide. That is only one way you could use them -- and might satisfy other users who wanted a way to mark/check off memos, for things like a todo list.

Thanks for your consideration of this idea. And for creating such an awesome app!

110 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    macblissmacbliss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...