jondelhi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Wesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find logging on to the on-line version way to laborious. Being a previous Palm-user, and after months of searching for a sync-able, categorization- enabled note app, I adopted Momo Notes. My only complaint is having to log into a site to gain access to my notes. I modify my memos several times a week and having to log in is a huge deterrent.

• cjpj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would feel better having the option to use a desktop version. I don't like the idea of my information being stored off site somewhere. I don't know how secure or safe such a system is.

• yhlee77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love momo very much!
    But I'm tired of the delay on networking. Offline application is very urgent.
    And I'm not sure of security of my personal data on the web.

• jlandrith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@carlo.pascua - no, lol to you. the iPhone IS a PDA, so I'm not sure what you thought you were correcting, but you missed my point and yet repeated it your self while trying to be cutesy.

Wow.

• codediary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it is for personal use, desktop version must be provided.
    People like me doesn't want to keep private story on the web.

• carlo.pascua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@jlandrith: lol, desktop-to-web-to-PDA, is in the past desktop-to-web-to-iPhone is now.

@gweb: the future is online apps.

@momolog: I would keep up the work on the online application or the iPhone app. Ability to work with other online apps would be just right.

• adhel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeh and i Hope its free. Am I right in thinking that it can sync both ways exports/imports from the users online account and can sync direct with the device itself.

• bigchoi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. I want to read my writings in larger PC screen, but sometimes, especially when web access is not available or too slow, I wished it would be better if Momo had a desktop version.

• Citizento commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to ask if the Google Gears offline feature is in development or not. Thanks.

With a desktop version, additional features that don't work on the web or iPhone could be added like URL links, photo attachments, etc., so there is a point - especially if you want a bigger keyboard or the ability to cut and paste from other sources into your entries.

I look forward to a three way sync where I can control my information via multiple interfaces.

• smedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would never use the desktop version. There's no point when you have the ipod/iphone and online. The 'offline' version is the iPod touch.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the desktop version, which will make momo more competitive with similar apps that have desktop functionality. The future is actually desktop-to-web-to-PDA synchronization...

• gweb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The future is working with online apps. Concentrate on improving the online version and permitting local back ups before creating a desktop version.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base