I suggest you ...

Password protected tag

Now I can protect whole entries by passwod when app start.
But I would like to protect specific entries.
For example "secret" or "diary" tagged entries will be protected.

381 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GREAT IDEA. I use Momo as a personal journal and since the only way to protect that is putting a PW on the app/site in whole, I can't use it for anything else. Allowing individual tags to be protected would open Momo to unlimited uses, at least for me. In fact, it would make Evernote, which I use for everything else, unnecessary for me as that has no password capabilities at all.

• Leon F. Gerard, DDSLeon F. Gerard, DDS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The description of Momo claims to be able to lock specific memos for security and this is the reason I purchased the app. Palm allows each Memo to be marked "private" - then the entire Palm system can be set to "Show Private Records" when I enter a password of virtually any length or complexity, or "Hide Private Records". When the software Hides Private Records, they "disappear" as if they do not exist. I depend on this heavily for my secure information like User names, passwords, credit card info, banking info, etc. It is disappointing this feature does not seem to exist as advertised.

• GwattumGwattum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password protecting single tag vs whole database is significant, awesome notes allows password for a folder. I prefer momonote, please add.

• saxicolasaxicola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the web version have locked tags too so that specific tags can be kept hidden while working at a PC with others able to see screen.

• worlokworlok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can read the app password in the config file from momonote. No security!!!

• JunJun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel very uncomfortable because Momo does not support this feature.

• hiyokoyoukanhiyokoyoukan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ぜひお願いしたい。いろんな分野のメモを一元管理できるようにしてほしいから、、、

• pdamaxpdamax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would suit me better than locking the whole application. Perhaps lock by folder when that becomes available

Feedback and Knowledge Base