I suggest you ...

Password protected tag

Now I can protect whole entries by passwod when app start.
But I would like to protect specific entries.
For example "secret" or "diary" tagged entries will be protected.

382 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GREAT IDEA. I use Momo as a personal journal and since the only way to protect that is putting a PW on the app/site in whole, I can't use it for anything else. Allowing individual tags to be protected would open Momo to unlimited uses, at least for me. In fact, it would make Evernote, which I use for everything else, unnecessary for me as that has no password capabilities at all.

• Leon F. Gerard, DDS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The description of Momo claims to be able to lock specific memos for security and this is the reason I purchased the app. Palm allows each Memo to be marked "private" - then the entire Palm system can be set to "Show Private Records" when I enter a password of virtually any length or complexity, or "Hide Private Records". When the software Hides Private Records, they "disappear" as if they do not exist. I depend on this heavily for my secure information like User names, passwords, credit card info, banking info, etc. It is disappointing this feature does not seem to exist as advertised.

• Gwattum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password protecting single tag vs whole database is significant, awesome notes allows password for a folder. I prefer momonote, please add.

• saxicola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the web version have locked tags too so that specific tags can be kept hidden while working at a PC with others able to see screen.

• worlok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can read the app password in the config file from momonote. No security!!!

• Jun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel very uncomfortable because Momo does not support this feature.

• hiyokoyoukan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ぜひお願いしたい。いろんな分野のメモを一元管理できるようにしてほしいから、、、

• pdamax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would suit me better than locking the whole application. Perhaps lock by folder when that becomes available

Feedback and Knowledge Base